Performance Marketing Trainee.
Convenio de Prácticas
The Performance Marketing Internship will assist the Paid Search and Metasearch Team.
No previous working experience is required but some previous experience in the online marketing vertical (with your own projects and/or specific tuition) is valuable
• Maximize online revenue and profitability of NH Paid Search campaigns (B2C & B2B) and CPC Metasearch (B2C) campaigns
• Manage Google, Microsoft Adv., Yandex and Baidu campaigns for the assigned points of sale with strong focus on maximising marketing contribution
• Assist to cpc Metasearch paid activities (Google Hotel Ads, Microsoft Hotel Ads, Trivago, Tripadvisor, Kayak, etc. …)
• Conduct in-depth analysis of results in order to identify areas of improvement
• Implement successful optimisation techniques to maximise returns for assigned points of sale by making best use of available tools
• Work on specific tests/projects to be rolled out globally if successful
• Identify and react to specific business needs and market trends
• Brand monitoring
• Audience management
• Analyse data and daily KPIs
• Participate in the global optimisation strategy of NH Hotel Group web conversion rates
• Bachelor’s Degree; Bachelor of Science desirable (not exclusive) (Engineering, Maths, Physics, CS…).
• Online Marketing Master desirable (not exclusive)
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir