Sales Development Internship (Startup)
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
With consumers demanding personalized experiences and becoming less loyal to travel brands, Smartvel provides destination content solutions to the top travel companies in the industry with the aim of improving the digital touchpoints and providing a better customer experience to their travellers throughout all the stages of the customer journey. Smartvel’s leading B2B destination content technology collects and processes the data from hundreds of sources, such as event sites including concerts, markets, festivals, exhibitions, sports; tours & transfers providers; restaurants websites, facebook events and much more. By using Artificial Intelligence, Big data and Machine Learning, Smartvel help airlines display up-to-date information on all that is happening at any destination, at any point in time.
• Support the Sales and Marketing department in the identification and generation of new business opportunities.
• Identification of new prospects (potential customers) that might be keen on Smartvel content solutions.
• Qualification of these prospects and contact via cold emailing, Linkedin and/or telephone.
• Management of all the prospects and sales processes through Smartvel's CRM (Hubspot), where you will prepare weekly and monthly reports to analyze our Sales KPIs.
• Management of the meeting’s agenda for upcoming events
• Support of the Global Sales Network with the creation of new useful material, commercial presentations, Sales Intranet’s, etc.
• Consider the value of potential partners and contribute to the growth of the Sales Network through the evaluation and prospect of qualified Sales profiles.
• Support the creation of marketing and sales assets when required.
• Use Hubspot CRM to work with the commercial team with managing leads, monitor KPI’s, register activities and organize workload (training will be provided).
• Fluent in English and Spanish, both spoken and written. Another language is a plus.
• Agreement with your university or master's school.
• Possess a high level of both verbal and written communication skills. Being super friendly and approachable ;)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (not mandatory) and/or Commercial experience.
• An interest in startups, innovation, technology, business analysis and the tourism services industry
• Effectively and efficiently manage time, multi-tasking skills and prioritize
• You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
• Open-minded and well-traveled person with an international perspective
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español alto Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes