Administrative and Front Desk Recepcionist Assistant
Contrato Formativo (Trabajo sin experiencia)
Do you study tourism, business, marketing, and/or languages and would like to gain or broaden your work experience in the idiomatic tourism? Are you a pro-active and positive person who would like to join a responsible business? Then we have the right placement for you! Enforex Málaga offers no-remunerated full-time internship positions for a minimum duration of six full months starting on May 2020.
Enforex Málaga is multicultural place, our school is a friendly school in the center of Málaga near the main square of Plaza de la Merced.
Our Spanish school in Malaga is located in a beautiful, historic four-story building that has been fully restored and refurnished. Right in the heart of the city on one of the main central streets, just a 10-minute walk from the beach and next to the Thyssen Museum, the school is in a lively and charming neighborhood where you can enjoy the real Spanish culture and life.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the internship comprise front desk recepcionist and administrative assitant and include:
• Welcoming students and completing all necessary procedures when students arrive to the school
• Informing students about Malaga’s sightseeing attractions
• Assisting students to book different actives around Málaga
• Actively providing information about the school courses and answering related questions
The internship further involves:
• To be part of the administrative team, helping us doing little task as a member of the team. For example; welcoming the groups of students and helping in the organitation of their activities.
• The full-time internship must be a compulsory part of the candidate’s tourism, marketing, business and/or language studies and/or must be support through the Erasmus+ program
• Minimum availability of three full months from June, you can stay longer with us until six months
• High level of English and Spanish; knowledge of other languages is a plus (german or French speakers)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; intercultural sensitivity; open-mindedness
• Service-minded and guest-oriented attitude
• Willingness to take on responsibility
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español medio Inglés alto Francés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato Formativo (Trabajo sin experiencia)
Remuneración: A convenir