Prácticas Departamento de Compliance-Takeda
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Support to compliance director in the implementation of compliance initiatives (according to company and national pharmaceutical code standards). Support compliance director in the review, approval process of all activities performed by the company in relation with the HCP/HCO collaboration. Support compliance director in the monitoring, auditing activities to review and control internal process throughout the organization.
Support to compliance director to the development, maintance and supervision of the local compliance system, according company and national pharmacy code standards.. ie;
- Support monitoring and auditing process of all promotional/non promotional activities with HCP/HCO.
- Keep, Maintain and improve all compliance approval/review documents. Support in the maintenance of local compliance system
- Support to compliance director in the development and implementation of internal compliance plan. Support compliance director in undertaking periodic checks randomly to ensure internal and external compliance requirements.
- Support in the review and approval process of promotional activities, events, meetings, etc., with health staff and patient association promoted by any department, to guarantee compliance with internal and external rules and procedures.
- Be updated in internal and external regulations
- Act as Internal Supervisor and main contact person with Farmaindustria (USD)
- Promote, encourage and demonstrate commitment to Takeda-ism philosophy and values
- Communicate any adverse reaction as soon as it is identified to the Pharmacovigilance Department as detailed in the company’s internal procedures
- Ensure development and implementation of an annual quality plan within the scope of responsibility
• University Degree, preferable in Health Science. Degree in Lawyer with pharmaceutical law experience would also be considered.
• Fluent written and spoken English (mandatory)
• Experience in compliance dep (pharmaceutical industry) or medical/regulatory departments involved in compliance review process will be well validated.
• Knowledge in promotional/compliance (national pharmaceutical code).
• Experience of working within the relevant National Pharmaceutical Code
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: No indicado
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 700 a 900 euros/mes