Jr Account Manager Trainee (Kimia Group)
Contrato en prácticas para titulados
Are you a student finishing or having just finished a degree in Economics, Business Management, Digital Marketing or related degree, looking for your first professional experience? Then Read on!
At Kimia Group, we're on the hunt of an Jr Account Manager Trainee for joining our team in Madrid.
This is a great opportunity for working in a multi-cultural environment within the fast growing Performance Digital Marketing industry.
What will you learn with us?
- To use several online digital marketing tools, manage different client’s accounts worldwide, analyze performance campaigns all over the globe, (numbers, numbers!) and make your own decisions for increasing your ROI’s campaigns among other challenges to face on daily basis.
- You will be part of a big and global Digital Business where your results and responsibility over the global business turnover makes an impact, are you ready for Kimia Group?!
Applicants needs to be...
- Results oriented, inquisitive, detail-oriented and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally within a healthy competitive environment while working hard and having fun.
Strong analytical skills, a head for numbers as well as proactivity and good communication skills are musts in order to succeed in this role.
- Finishing or just finished a BSc degree in Economics, Business Management, Marketing or similar.
- Able to sign a Training agreement with your University or a Traineeship labor contract instead.
- MUST have a good English level. At least C1!
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude, able to prioritize workflow, organized as well as proactive and curious.
- A TEAM PLAYER; a must! You will be part of a balanced and compact team and we really don’t like bad vibes.
- A deep interest for the Performance Mobile Advertising & Online/Digital arena.
Bonus- Extra points!
Additional languages/ multilingual person.
...What's in it for you?
- To work in an absolutely innovative Digital Marketing agency with strong focus in Technology.
- A place where your impact counts!
- A young & dynamic working environment with very good working atmosphere.
- Great localization! Kimia’s HQ are just in Madrid’s heart.
- Short working Fridays.
#Kimiacareers #GoKimia #TopTalentTopResults
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato en prácticas para titulados
Remuneración: De 900 a 1100 euros/mes