Account Manager at Kimia Group
At Kimia Group, we're on the hunt of a Account Manager for joining our team in Madrid. This is a great opportunity for working in a multi-cultural environment within the fast growing Performance Digital Marketing industry.
Applicants should be results oriented, inquisitive, detail-oriented and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally within a healthy competitive environment while working hard and having fun. Strong analytical skills, a head for numbers as well as proactivity and good communication skills are musts in order to succeed in this role.
Your tasks will be:
• Managing different client’s accounts worldwide.
• Analyzing performance campaigns all over the globe.
• Making proper decisions for increasing ROI’s campaigns.
• Previous experience in Performance Mobile Advertising Industry.
• Knowledge in CPM, CPI, CPL or CPA.
• MUST have a good English level. At least C1!
• Strong ability to independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long term strategic objectives.
• The ability to work in teams is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, easy going and charismatic.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1300 a 1500 euros/mes