Junior Accountant at Kimia Group
At Kimia Group we are looking for an Accountant to develop his career in our Finance Department for taking accounting care of all Kimia’s group companies along with other team members.
What would you do?
- Vendor, customer and bank book-keeping.
- Posting to the accounts and review general ledger account reconciliations for all active balance sheet accounts.
- Helping in the monthly accounting close.
- Completing monthly checklist of tasks and ensure the timely documentation in accordance with defined procedures.
- Collaborating in the monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- Performing monthly review of the assigned entities financial information, obtain and/or perform required reconciliations as required.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Finance related degree plus 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- An analytical person who would take care of understanding our business and with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Navision is preferred, otherwise experience with similar accounting packages is required.
- High level of English is a must because we are an international company.
- Team player.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1300 a 1500 euros/mes