Personal and Office Assistant
As personal and office assistant, you will contribute to the daily management and organization of all those issues related to the agenda of the senior staff and the day to day of the team, making everything flow more easily. Also, ensuring the smooth running of the company's office, managing the maintenance, suppliers, material and other administrative tasks.
Tasks as PA:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Tasks as Office Manager:
- Organizing meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing the office layout and order necessary equipment
- Maintaining the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, such as parties, celebrations and conferences
1-2 years in this position is a plus.
Native in Spanish language and bilingual or advanced in English
Executive Secretary/Assistant Course, Trade School Graduate (FP) in Administration, Commerce or equivalent.
IT skills (Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1500 a 2000 euros/mes