Accounts Payable Analyst, Palma, Tui Destination Experiences
Palma, (Islas Baleares)
Joining the TUI Destination Experiences Finance Team as Accounts Payable Analyst, you will collaborate with the Accounts Payable (AP) activities within the Global Finance Services – TUI Destination Experiences (TDX), to provide a high level of service for internal and external customers.
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. We offer 14million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. TUI DX is part of TUI Group, the world's leading tourism group.
What you will be doing:
As AP Analyst and as part of the AP team, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, supporting financial controls as well as providing timely, comprehensive and accurate financial information back to the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performance, analysis and maintenance of the Minerva -requires knowledge in both SAP and ASTERIX
- Maintenance of the OXFERA system - Ecobill, ticketing, SFW
- Support for electronic invoicing in both Voxel and BS Invoices and resolution of incidents
- Performance and analysis of monthly reports
- SAP and Asterix systems: KPY’s – Debtor risk prepayments- f-orecast cashflow…etc.
- CRYSTAL systems support - Sapphire-Dynamic
- Support for prepayments
- Performance, analysis and maintenance of release
- Support Monthly closing tasks
- Business University degree advantageous
- Experience in a similar position with a minimum of three years developing analytic skills and supplier management
- Very Strong Excel and Access skills
- Someone with proven numeric skills and financial acumen
- A methodical, organized approach towards the execution of the assigned tasks
- Previous experience with ERP tool – SAP advantageous
- Good communication skills are essential
- Excellent level of English and Spanish mandatory, both written and verbal. Any additional language advantageous.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Palma, Islas Baleares, España
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir