Sem Specialist in a Fast-Growing Start-Up! - Barcelona
Do you love sniffing out a good SEM opportunity? Do you consider yourself a pro with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, Bing Editor, and other paid search tools?If you do, well this is YOUR opportunity!
Printsome is a top notch printing agency in the UK and Spain, and we need a passionate Paid Search Specialist to take the company to the next level.
If successful, you’ll be welcomed into our fast-moving Marketing team. You’ll carry out top-drawer analysis, manage our paid search campaigns, and work closely with our SEO and Creative teams to create search ads and landing pages that drive our growth.
This is how you’ll help us grow.
- Perform in-depth keyword research across our key geographies.
- Perform competitive analysis using tools such as Ahrefs and SEMrush to understand how we can grow our paid search campaigns.
- Build, maintain, and scale our paid search campaigns across AdWords, Bing, and other search engines.
- Nail CPA and monthly conversion goals aligned with the Performance Marketing team’s growth targets.
- A/B test search ad copy to increase CTR. Create and optimize retargeting audience lists
- Make monthly paid search reports for all the key people.
- Team up with our Copy and Creative teams to create high-quality, high-converting search ads and landing pages that truly reflect our brand. Work with our SEO Specialist to uncover opportunities and forecast areas of growth.
- You’ve managed paid search accounts with at least €1.5k-€3k of ad spend a month.
- You know how to get the most out of Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Editor, and Keyword Planner.You’ve got experience using Bing Ads.
- You can show us examples of hands-on campaign management—3rd party bidding management tools are not your bag.
- You’ve got impressive Excel skills that help you steer through large amounts of data to optimize results.
- You’re up-to-date with the latest paid search tools and trends (and passionate enough about them to spend your lunch talking about them).
- You love online marketing!
Informática: AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Ads
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes