Digital Marketing Madrid Part Time
What We Offer You - We are looking a Part Time member team
If you are the data geek, experimenter, with a creative mind and a person who delivers results, the role is for you.
We want to incorporate someone to the marketing team, who works on the credibility and trust of our portfolio through demand generation campaigns, building strategy and creative campaigns monitored and based on KPIs. A person who proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, to inform future growth strategies and opportunities, and know how to deal with clients.
• Create and execute digital demand generation campaigns: Own and optimize digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, email, and web.
• New and innovative ways to generate value traffic to Neteris campaigns: Play a key role in growth by researching into the best formats and tactics for our audience, identifying new and innovative ways of placing and amplifying content.
• Lead integration across digital channels (awareness, lead gen, nurturing.)
• Implement best SEO practices across the content you produce to optimize opportunity for growth
• Monitor analytics generated from content using Google Analytics, reporting them to the Marketing Director and Digital Content Lead.
• Segmentation of the database of both clients and prospects to develop demand generation campaigns
• A Content Creator Role to join the Marketing
• Bachelor Degree, desirable in Marketing or similar.
• We value positively experience in IT environment.
• Demonstrate Knowledge in any Marketing Automation Platform like Eloqua, hubspot, marketo, etc
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Campaign strategy knowledge (inbound / outbound)
• Google analytics
• Layouts tolos
• Have an analytical and marketing vision, closely linked to the generation of business, to help selling
• Creativity to promote content in newsletters, banners, ads, and other communication formats.
• Detail-oriented, and both creatively and analytically minded
• Capable of managing multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
• Resolutive and enthusiasm to learn person
• Describe you as a self-starter
Neteris is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Informática: CSS, HTML
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas
Remuneración: A convenir