Ecommerce Intern (Kimia Group)
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
At Kimia Group, we're on the hunt of a part-time eCommerce Intern for joining our team in Madrid.
This is a great opportunity for working in a multi-cultural environment within the fast growing Digital Marketing industry.
What would you do?
Essentially the focus will be around improving the digital experience of our clients.
- Provide support to eCommerce team.
- Work with vendors and internal resources to process orders.
- Develop all customer service related tasks.
Applicants needs to be/have...
- Detail-oriented, commercial skilled, inquisitive and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally within a healthy competitive environment while working hard and having fun.
- Part-time availability (afternoon schedule).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in RRSS (Facebook)
- Finishing or just finished a BSc degree in Digital Marketing, e-Commerce or similar.
- MUST have a good English level. At least C1!
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude, able to prioritize workflow, organized as well as proactive.
- A TEAM PLAYER; a must! You will be part of a balanced and compact team and we really don’t like bad vibes.
- Other languages
- Knowledge in Wordpress
What’s in it for you?
- A young, dynamic & international working environment.
- A place where your impact counts.
- Great localization! Kimia’s HQ are just in Madrid’s heart
- Short-working Fridays
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes