Performance Digital Marketing Trainee
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Are you the one?
At Tidart (Kimia Group), we're on the hunt of a SEM/PPC Trainee to join our team in Madrid. This is a great opportunity for working in a multi-cultural environment within the fast growing Digital Marketing industry.
We don’t expect you to be the guru of Facebook or Google, we want to teach/ help you with everything we know. BUT we do expect applicants proving to be proactive, results oriented, inquisitive, flexible, detail-oriented, organized and with a strong desire to learn and show their hardworking skills.
This is not only a trainee experience but a professional development opportunity so you should also be looking for a career development while having fun in the way!
Do you have passion for the digital environment, online platforms and technology? Do you also posses a high level of English? If you answer is yes, keep on reading below! :)
Who we are:
Tidart is a digital agency part of Kimia Group, specialized in reaching direct response objectives utilizing scientific methodology in media planning and traffic acquisition.
Our package of services is directed at improving your conversion rates, through precise strategy, proprietary algorithms, and specific parameter optimizations unique to each client’s needs. We invest your budget with only your profitability in mind. Consider us an extension of your in-house marketing team and utilize our fully transparent dashboard of campaign spend and performance to enhance your marketing efforts.
What’ll you learn & do:
- Help creating & launching Facbeook & Adwords campaigns.
- Support another account managers with several online campaigns (Twitter & Linkedin).
- Campaigns and content maintenance.
- Accounts optimization (editing ads, reviewing budgets, research…).
- Participate on the elaboration of new offers/proposals for new possible accounts ( doing presentations, traffic estimations, Keywords research…).
Do you have your own blog? Have you started any online project? We would love to hear about it! We love entrepreneurial spirits!
...What's in it for you?
- Work in an absolutely innovative Digital Marketing agency.
- The opportunity of growing professionally and managing your own accounts.
- A young & dynamic working environment. Great working atmosphere!
- A place where your impact counts! You’ll be available to work with top-notch clients & accounts.
- Great localization! Kimia’s HQ are just in Madrid’s heart (Calle Gran Vía).
- Short working Fridays.
Informática: AdWords, Facebook Ads
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes