Prácticas en Agencia de Comunicación y Pr
Convenio de Prácticas
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications solutions grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP, the world's leader in communications services.
At BCW Spain, you will find a collaborative and inspiring environment focused on opportunity and a growth mindset. Our teams are diverse and talented and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. We offer depth and breadth of communications capabilities and industry expertise, matched by cutting-edge tools. Our counsel and campaigns combine deep policy knowledge with innovative digital and social elements, and we make the most of BCW’s global network to create global impact and move clients, people and society.
We look for people who would be happy at BCW – a vibrant meritocratic and supportive environment with entrepreneurism at its heart, where commitment and talent are rewarded.
We are looking for a student with a passion for Communication, who wants to continue learning in a professional environment.
Key responsibilities: you will put into practice your knowledge by supporting our professional team in a variety of tasks:
- Content development
- Communication reports
- Media monitoring
- Media and influencers relations
- Events organization
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Master degree related to communications
- High English level
- Possibility to sign a 6-month internship agreement
- Half-time availability in morning hours (8:30h - 13:30h)
- Possibility to join our team in Madrid once the BCW team return to office
Benefits: in a paid 6-monts internship program, you will learn from top communication and design professionals
- Skills development: you will have a personal tutor who will guide you and provide formal and informal feedback in order to speed up your learning curve and make the most of this experience
- Training plan: apart from learning in an on-the-job basis, BCW provides learning sessions to grow further and acquires useful knowledge related to Communication and PR fields
- Career opportunities: BCW will provide you an internship certificate and, in the case of adding new talent to our team, we will count on our high potential interns to cover those opportunities
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español nativo
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes