Sem/ Ppc Trainee - Tidart (Kimia Group)
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Are you the one?
At Tidart (Kimia Group), we’re on the hunt of a SEM/PPC Trainee to join our team in Madrid. This is a great opportunity for working in a multi-cultural environment within the fast growing Digital Marketing industry.
We don’t expect you to be the guru of Facebook or Google, we want to teach/ help you with everything we know. BUT we do expect applicants proving to be proactive, results oriented, inquisitive, flexible, detail-oriented, organized and with a strong desire to learn and show their hardworking skills.
This is not only a trainee experience but a professional development opportunity so you should also be looking for a career development while having fun in the way!
Do you have passion for the digital environment, online platforms and technology? Do you also posses a high level of English? If you answer is yes, keep on reading below!
What’ll you learn & do:
– Help creating & launching Facbeook & Adwords campaigns.
– Support another account managers with several online campaigns (Twitter & Linkedin).
– Campaigns and content maintenance.
– Accounts optimization (editing ads, reviewing budgets, research…).
– Participate on the elaboration of new offers/proposals for new possible accounts ( doing presentations, traffic estimations, Keywords research…).
…What’s in it for you?
– Work in an absolutely innovative Digital Marketing agency.
– The opportunity of growing professionally and managing your own accounts.
– A young & dynamic working environment. Great working atmosphere!
– A place where your impact counts! You’ll be available to work with top-notch clients & accounts.
– Great localization! Kimia’s HQ are just in Madrid’s heart.
– Short working Fridays.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes