Marketing Development Representative Internship
Convenio de Prácticas
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents. Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-base learning platform in the world.
The Market Development Representative acts as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams.
You are the first step in the sales process of the company, your role will be to seek new business companies to carry out Gamelearn’s Outbound strategy, providing value and relevant information to the Sales Development Representative (SDR) to facilitate the prospecting process. You will be in charge of validating all inbound marketing leads, ensuring that they match Gamelearn’s Ideal Customer Profiles and prioritize the SDR’s pipeline.
We are looking for a dynamic Market Development Representative (MDR) who loves taking on new challenges, connecting with people and moving the sales process forward.
- Give feedback to the Marketing department about the quality of inbound leads.
- Validate the inbound leads to ensure they are in-line with the Ideal Customer Profiles Gamelearn aims to acquire.
- Identify qualified companies for Gamelearn’s SDR to target.
- Add relevant information such as company size, changes taking place in the market, pain points, competitors.
- Use prospecting tools (calling, emailing, event networking and social selling) to research, identify and generate new business opportunities both for new and existing customers.
- Prioritize the leads for the SDR to ensure they are prospecting the most valuable leads at all times.
- Achieve monthly targets of defined activities and lead generation.
- Internship agreement required.
- Experience in market research or similar roles.
- Ability to dissect markets and identify opportunities to generate business.
- Experience collecting, interpreting, and organizing data.
- Passionate about using data to drive insights.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic thinking ability.
- Collaborative team player adaptive to changing needs.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask well.
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ideally experience in the use of tools like Bloobirds, Salesforce, Google suite etc...
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes