This is you:
· You feel you have a goal when you aid with technical integrations in the pre-sales stage, as well as with launch preparation and post-sales support.
· You have a hunger for deep knowledge of each and every customer, so that you are able to find exclusive characteristics and develop customized solutions.
· You know the importance of retaining and supporting customers to ensure a smooth service.
· You like to improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
·You feel like you have a mission, not just a task.
·You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
·You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
·You care about online news and user experience.
·You are an international team player.
·You are eager for knowledge.
·You have lots of stamina, and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
·You are hands-on and proactive.
·You are fluent in English (it’s a must).
·And most of all, you are passionate about technology.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working as part of an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have more than 23 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-times.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
· Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
· Team building events!
· Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
· Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
· And, a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
What you will do:
· Aid with technical integrations in the pre-sales stage, as well as launch preparation and support post-sales.
· Gather knowledge of each customer to find exclusive characteristics and develop custom solutions.
· Maintain and support customers to ensure a smooth service.
· Improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
· Expand our sales engines and improve results.
· Coordinate with the team to determine objectives and work out different approaches to address tasks efficiently and effectively.
We will be impressed if:
· You are familiar with Agile methodologies.
· You have a graphic design background.
· Nginx, Tomcat, MongoDB.
· You have experience with version control systems (Git, Github…).
· You have experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: No indicado
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir