If you feel like a JS/Java Full-stack Developer, be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies!
This is you:
· You treat your work like a mission, not just a series of tasks.
· You live for iterative development; a day without pushing code makes you sad.
· You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
· You were born a self-starter; you can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it until it's done.
· You have lots of stamina and get bored if you've got nothing to do.
· You're eternally curious and hungry for knowledge.
· You're a team player, and know the importance of working with other departments, technical or not, in achieving goals.
· You aren't afraid to get your hands dirty.
· You're experienced in the art of building web products that work at massive scale.
· You're not a programmer, you're a craftsman/craftswoman.
· You love these things: pair-programming, test-driven development, refactoring, collective-code ownership, continuous integration, refactoring.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have more than 23 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-time.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
· Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
· Team building events!
· Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
· Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
· And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
· Can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS.
· Ability to develop server & client side in a end-to-end.
· Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.).
· More than 2 years of experience building software that works at web scale.
· Demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development.
· Solid understanding of HTML5 tags (functions and intent).
Nice to have:
· Experience with RequireJS, SASS and Jasmine.
· Experience with more recent web technologies (i.e. localStorage, geolocation, CSS transitions and transformations).
· Experience with GoogleAnalytics.
· Experience with AdServing.
· Experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir