Content Marketing Internship Barcelona
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Full-time or Part-time, Monday – Friday
3-6 Month Internship program
Online start-up based in Barcelona is looking for a driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with a modern management and organizational culture. This internship is ideal for skilled business/marketing, journalism, creative writing students or recent graduates who are looking to enter the market, learn and be challenged by a highly vibrant work environment.
We are looking for Content Marketing Interns to execute daily tasks inside an online apparel printing agency, such as:
• Writing content for our Blog;
• Participating in content Marketing strategies and actions, which includes curation, e-mail marketing, community management, microblogging, PR, brainstorming, etc.
• Supporting the Online Marketing team with daily tasks such as website updates, press releases redaction, articles publication, Social media channels maintenance, etc;
• Reviewing corporate communication pieces to ensure the company’s Branding is consistent;
• Monitoring, measuring & preparing stats reports;
• Working in close collaboration with the Marketing & Design team;
• Additional duties as assigned.
The selected Interns will receive the following:
• Excellent startup workplace experience in a fun environment;
• Opportunities to build relationships with Design, Sales, and Marketing professionals;
• Training and mentoring from our Content Marketing Specialist and other executives;
The ideal profile is someone:
• With the ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously;
• Must be reliable and accountable for work;
• Must be creative, precise and very detail-oriented;
• Must have excellent communication skills;
• Must have excellent speaking and writing English skills (UK native preferred), Spanish a plus;
• Must be able to work harmoniously with staff and colleagues;
• Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information;
• Excellent computer skills;
The right people will be working closely with an experienced team of entrepreneurs and professionals in their respective fields. This is a tremendous opportunity to start on the ground floor of a very promising company. Our business is set up in a way that allows people to work and be involved in other ideas while still being able to contribute to our company, so if interested just send us your CV along with a short introduction.
Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you to send us this introduction just being yourself, don’t copy-paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;)
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés nativo
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: A convenir