Creative Content Production Intern
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Full-time or Part-time, Monday – Friday
3-6 Month Internship program
Online start-up based in Barcelona is looking for a driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with modern management and organizational culture. This internship is ideal for a skilled creative digital designer, students or recent graduates in creative degrees who are looking to enter the market, learn and be challenged by a highly vibrant work environment. Business and marketing knowledge is a plus.
We are looking for Creative Content Production Interns to execute daily tasks inside an online apparel printing agency, such as:
• Designing digital graphic elements for our online channels, such as website, blog, email marketing, and social media;
• Being able to produce complete digital graphic content from idea generation to ready-to-publish pieces, all under the collaboration and supervision of the online marketing team;
• Designing infographics for digital channels.
• Digital photography skills such as basic photo shooting, photographic retouch / digital processing and image optimization for digital media and web;
• Participating in Content Marketing strategies and actions, which includes curation, email marketing, community management, microblogging, PR, brainstorming, etc.;
• Supporting the Online Marketing team with other required graphic design duties;
• Reviewing corporate communication pieces to ensure the company’s Branding is consistent;
• Working in close collaboration with the Marketing & Design team;
• Being able to work remotely with a transparency and open communication attitude, including being available for video conferences, phone calls and online chats during rowling hours ;
• Additional duties as assigned.
The selected Interns will receive the following:
• Excellent startup workplace experience in a fun environment;
• Opportunities to build relationships with Design, Sales, and Marketing professionals;
• Training and mentoring from our Content Marketing Specialist and other executives;
The ideal profile is someone:
• With the ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously;
• Must be reliable and accountable for work;
• Must be creative, precise and very detail-oriented;
• Must have excellent communication skills;
• Must have excellent speaking and writing English skills, Spanish a plus;
• Must be able to work harmoniously with staff and colleagues;
• Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information;
• Excellent computer skills, including graphic design software.
• Knowledge of digital media formats is a must, including graphical specifications for the most common social media outlets such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• The following skills will be appreciated as a plus: UX design knowledge, HTML and CSS knowledge, video production and motions graphics, design for Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads.
The right people will be working closely with an experienced team of entrepreneurs and professionals in their respective fields. This is a tremendous opportunity to start on the ground floor of a very promising company. Our business is set up in a way that allows people to work and be involved in other ideas while still being able to contribute to our company, so if interested just send us your CV along with a short introduction. A creative portfolio will be appreciated.
Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you to send us this introduction just being yourself, don’t copy-paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;)
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: No indicado
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: A convenir